TRI - SFI Course
TRI and SFI Course
An integrated instruction based on theoretical teaching and flight simulator training.
We provide the future instructor with the necessary knowledge and skills to train other pilots in a safe CRM operation.
We ensure that the future intructor will be able to successfully teach and supervise normal, abnormal and emergency operations with a special attention to limitations, systems and performances of the aircraft.
An applicant for a TRI certificate shall:
– Hold a CPL, MPL or ATPL pilot licence on the applicable aircraft category;
– For a TRI(MPA) certificate:
– Have completed 1 500 hours flight time as a pilot on multi-pilot aeroplanes; and
-Have completed, within the 12 months preceding the date of application, 30 route sectors, including take-offs and landings, as PIC or co-pilot on the applicable aeroplane type, of which 15 sectors may be completed in an FFS representing that type.
- An applicant for an SFI certificate shall:
- Hold or have held a CPL, MPL or ATPL in the appropriate aircraft category;
- Have completed the proficiency check for the issue of the specific aircraft type rating in an FFS representing the applicable type, within the 12 months preceding the application; and Additionally, for an SFI(A) for multi-pilot aeroplanes or SFI(PL), have:
- At least 1 500 hours flight time as a pilot on multi-pilot aeroplanes or powered-lift, as applicable;
- Completed, as a pilot or as an observer, within the 12 months preceding the application, at least:
- Route sectors on the flight deck of the applicable aircraft type;
Line-orientated flight training-based simulator sessions conducted by qualified flight crew on the flight deck of the applicable type. These simulator sessions shall include 2 flights of at least 2 hours each between 2 different aerodromes, and the associated pre-flight planning and de-briefing.
Fases del entrenamiento
- 4 days (a maximum of 7 hours a day) between 8 and 17 LT. Gerenal program F.I.
- Exam of 100 questions.
- 10 Hrs of specific instruction for type Airbus A320. Ground and simulator teaching techniques.
- 10 Hrs in 2 Session of 5 hrs training skills and manouvers of teaching process.
- Proficency check with TRE.