Type Rating A 330 course
Our goal is an integrated instruction based on theoretical teaching , flight simulator training and actual flight , in order to obtain the complete knowledge and skills to operate a multicrew aircraft in a CRM operation environment.
We hold on tight to safety and standard procedure to perform normal, abnormal and emergency operations with a special attention to limitations, systems and performances of the aircraft .
This is the best way to ensure success in the final tests, proficiency checks with the standards required by the authority.
Prerequisites for pilots aspiring their first Type Rating (TR)
- To have a minimum of 70 flying hours as a pilot in command of airplanes.
- To be the holder of a valid instrumental flight rating in multi-engine airplanes.
- To be the holder of a MCC certificate. If this course has not been passed, it can be included in the Type Rating Course (TR).
- Having received education and theoretical knowledge at a ATPL(A) level, having passed a course and having passed an authority level test.
- To be the holder of a valid Class 1 medical certificate.
- This phase will be for a period of 18 days with Computer Based Training (CBT), classroom training, as well as in a (CSS) cabin procedures trainer.
- Including considerations about mass and centre of gravity, flight performance and planning.
- Knowledge test.