BRIDGE COURSE B 747-B 757/767- B 777/787 <> B 737
With our Boeing BRIDGE courses, you benefit from all of our expertise and experience in carrying out training courses.
Our experienced instructors all of whom are extremely familiar with day to day airline operations and our state of the art training equipment ensure that our courses are extremely efficient, focused on real world application, and create the foundation for successful flight operations.
Prerequisites for pilots aspiring BRIDGE Course
- Current type rating B 747-B 757/767- B 777/787
- 150 flight hours on type
- At least 3 months min operation with the type on line
- Previous interview with our HT
- This phase will be for a period of 18 days with Computer Based Training (CBT), classroom training, as well as in a (CSS) cabin procedures trainer.
- Including considerations about mass and centre of gravity, flight performance and planning.
- Knowledge test.